Who wears the stripes in this city? Jenelle and I wanted to find out, so we walked the Sunday streets of San Francisco, observing and collecting data about all the striped-shirt-wearing people we laid eyes upon.
- Horizontal Stripes
- Vertical Stripes
- Slender People
- Husky People
- Horizontal stripes are in.
- Husky girls don't wear vertical stripes.
- Vertical stripes are more often found on dress shirts.
- Horizontal stripes are more often found on tee shirts.
- Men wear vertical stripes more often than women.
- Classifying people into two distinct weight brackets is silly.
- This exercise changed the way we look at people.